Simply, the answer is: Absolutely!
But how can English help You professionally?
· Many countries around the world speak English. Additionally, it is often the nominated language to use in many industries. Therefore, learning English gives you the skills necessary to advance a career in an industry where English is a required language.
· If you work in an international industry, having English language skills could benefit you. You could have the opportunity to travel or even live in different countries. It is important in many different industries such as retail, sales, administration, marketing, transportation, tourism, banking, law and many more.
· You could get ahead of other candidates when you are applying for a new job or a promotion by being proficient in English. Speaking English opens up a wide range of new opportunities both in your career and in your personal life.
· Showing you’ve learned a foreign language like English will show employers that you’re dedicated and have a work/study ethic. It also shows you are a dedicated and hard-working person. Employers look for these skills.
· Lastly, when you learn English you can talk with native speakers, and, perhaps you could even practise in your workplace environment.
Now, we know how important learning English is for your career. Next step is to plan how to improve it and start your classes!